Thank you for choosing JJS Property Management, Inc!
All applications are subject to approval based on the following criteria:
- Primary applicants must be eighteen years of age.
- Photo ID available to be photocopied.
- Credit Check – All unpaid collection accounts, judgments, or liens totaling over $1500.00 will be denied unless verification of full payment is provided, or a qualified co-signer is approved. Collection items identified as medical will be exempt. Bankruptcy filed in the past year will require co-signer. You may inquire with our leasing department for specifications.
- Rental History – Minimum of 9 months of verifiable rental history. Applicants with lease violations or late rent payments may be denied. No unlawful detainers, evictions, or non-renewal of lease within the past five years will be accepted.
- Income – Total monthly gross income (combined income if multiple applicants) must be at least (3) times the rental amount.
- Criminal Background Check – Applicants with a felony or gross-misdemeanor conviction within the past 10 years will be denied (with exception of a DUI or driving related gross misdemeanor). A charge or conviction involving any degree of a sexual offense, regardless of the charge or conviction, will be grounds for immediate denial. If an applicant(s) criminal background shows a drug or drug paraphernalia charge or conviction within the last 3 years, this will be ground for immediate denial of the application regardless of the charge.